Thread: Hello Forum!

Hello Forum!

I am new here as is everyone as we just recently set up this web site!

This is an extension of the CPS Obsessed Blog and although it generally has the same look, this web site is running on totally different software, and has a completely different back end.

We are working on a general welcome message -- http://cpsobsessedforums.com/threads...t-Started-HERE (not done yet), but in the meantime, consider this a welcome message as well.

We are parents of 1 already in the CPS school system (1st grade), and another to join in the fall, so it will soon be 2.

My wife and I have been great fans of the CPSObsessed blog for at least the past couple years, and have lately enjoyed helping the author set up this ancillary forum site. Topics are categorized, and can be edited/flagged by other editors, and allows a much more collaborative platform.

In you are at all inclined, please post/participate and even volunteer to moderate sections if you have the time, help to make these forum a success!

best,
    Eric

Hi, I too have been a fan of the blog over the years. Even though I don't have a child in CPS yet - obsession starts early! My daughter is going to start Kindergarten in fall of 2013 so we're exploring neighborhood schools (are renting currently); lottery and selective enrollment. I have a 2 year old son, so my big concern is getting both the kids into the same school eventually. Getting them into the same selective enrollment program seems like hitting the lottery twice with the same numbers!!

Thanks for creating the blog/forum!

Dorothy