I apologize if this post is viewed as advertising. It will not be a recurring thing.
I am a CPS parent and I own City Mini Golf, a mobile miniature golf course that sets up during the summer break (and a couple other weekends) at different CPS schools and parks for 1-2 weeks at a time. We are a for-profit business but we partner with schools and parks to utilize unused space in the summer and we share revenues with the hosts to help them with fundraising.

Last year was our first year and it was very well received. We donated nearly $15,000 to schools and parks and customers had a blast playing mini golf on one of the most unique courses you will see.

This year I simply do not have the time to manage the daily operation of the course and I am looking for a manager/partner who can take over daily operation and possibly even expand to multiple courses in the future. I think this might be a perfect fit for a teacher as a side job. My employees are CPS high school students so you know how to manage them and customers are mostly families so you know how to manage them! Add a little business savvy and it is a perfect fit. A key is that you live in the Lakeview, Lincoln Park, Roscoe Village area as that is where all our locations are currently and makes accessibility easier. We are open 10-8, 7 days a week.

I take care of overall business planning like location scheduling and business paperwork. You are responsible for daily operation, hiring, managing employees, daily cash deposits, managing snack inventory, etc...including organizing the weekly or bi-monthly pack up, move and setup of the course to a new location, as well as some promotion. This has been a side business for me that I have not been able to grow even though there is more demand.

Pay is negotiable but I plan to pay salary plus a share of the profits and your total income should easily exceed $10,000 for the summer. For the right person who can help it grow, I will consider giving a percentage of ownership of the business.

If you are interested in this position DO NOT POST A FORUM REPLY WITH PERSONAL INFO, please send me a private message with some info about yourself. Thank you for your time.

BTW, as I know I will get some requests to come to different schools, I want to let you know that our schedule for this year is FULL. We will be at Blaine, Jahn, Prescott, Nettlehorst, Chase Park, Oscar Mayer/Trebes Park, Lane Tech, and maybe Oz Park. I would love to accommodate more schools but there are only so many weeks and just 1 course currently. So please, no requests to host the course.