Thread: Proximity waitlist

Proximity waitlist

Has anyone been placed on a proximity waitlist? My daughter is 71 on the list. Does she have a chance on getting in?

Thank you!

felnat28,

Welcome to the forums!

I'm sure there are a lot of factors, how "in demand" the school is and how many people turn it down, how many classes, what grade.

But I don't think it's uncommon a 71 would get in (depending on the factors of course).

I'd call the school and ask. I'm not sure who you'd call to see what your # is after a month, but that would probably give you a pretty good indication, i.e. if it's still 60+ the list is not moving much, but if it's below 25 after a month I think you'd have a pretty good shot.

Note that right up until school starts and even the first week, they are still calling people to offer spots that open up.

Eric

Puedo hacer el examen de ciudadania americana en espa

Mary Jane straps make heels better for lots of walking, also try Max Studio's Andes, Clarks Apple Snow, and Clarks Apple Jane.I shy away from prints when it comes to separates like skirts and blouses; solids are so much easier to mix and match, and don't go out of fashion. Try to keep everthing either dark (black, brown, charcoal, navy) or light (white, cream, tan, khaki), plus two or three bright colors that looks best on you.For trousers, skirts, sweaters and blouses, some good brands for basics are Theory and . What you'll see online might look too trendy, because they do throw trendy things into every collection, but look for their like knit tops, linen pants, stretch khaki pants, basic button down shirts, and you'll love what they have to offer.
    longchamp small le pliage Gianfranco Ferr Be advised that only those nursing training programs are considered authentic that are approved of by a government agency. In order to become a registered nurse, the candidate has to earn either a bachelor s or at least an associate s degree in nursing. There are a few traveling nurses who specialize in gerontology or physical rehabilitation by earning a graduate degree, which obviously increases the number of opportunities many times.
    nike air classic bw gen ii 2014 Top Global Department Store Retailers <p>A terrific solution to sort out your calves are supposed to do calf raises. You ought to either do seating calf raises, or standing calf raises. You will probably be adding weights in every single hand to raise the quantity of weight that you calf has to increase when you build up.</p>.
    ugg australia classic short black Lucie County <p>The ring shouldnt get scratches easily: You would always want that your wedding ring never loses its shine. When you have to do a lot of work with your hands, it is common that the . A ring holder allows you to cradle each ring so that it doesn't bump up against others in your collection, enabling each piece to retain its finish and shine.
    nike dual fusion st 2 gs Locked Up Abroad <p>If you hold any kind of promotion, event or product push online, you must track how it is perceived by your customers in an effort to make the next offering more successful. When you have launched an event online, initiative or promotion, look on blogs, forums and other sites to get feedback on how your visitors have responded. You can grow your customer's respect for your business if you use some of their ideas in the future.</p>.
    nike air max penny It has better ride quality than Swift Honda scooters tend to start easier if you apply throttle just as the engine catches. Most Yamaha scooters will not accept any throttle at all until they warm up a bit. If the scooter catches, but doesn't start, let it rest 15 seconds before trying again.</p>.
    new ugg How to Make a Cute Clutch Bag The costumes had been accurate from the cowboy hats and boots to saddle shoes and high waist jeans with tucked in blouses. Even hairstyles matched those of the genuine 1950's. Girls had straight designs worn in barrettes or a stiff headband.
    real ugg boots Internet and Businesses Online Article Category <p>Product Description: Oakley Monster Dog Rust/Vr28 Black Iridium Polarized Sunglasses: High Defintion Optics (HDO) combines patented optics and Plutonite lens material that provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed impact protection. An open edge design of lightweight O Matter frame material, Bottlecap offers an unobstructed field of downward view. Patented XYZ Optics maintains razor sharp clarity, even with lens curvature that opens peripheral vision.
    ugg bags australia 10 Tips for Staying on Budget Well this common. And Sally Field they loved it. Let out his back.
    sito ufficiale fendi borse Exxon Mobil on the Forbes Global 2000 List BUSH: Palin, speaking at the conclusion of the three day event, also took a swipe at another speaker at the conservative forum, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, who argued Friday that one of the reasons to support the Senate immigration reform plan is because are more fertile. Think it kind of dangerous territory, territory to want to debate this whole one race fertility rate over another, and I say this from someone who kind of fertile herself, Palin said.
    nike id uk Montserrat Caball <p>Stores let artists setup a kiosk to sell their special gift suggestions and handmade jewelry for Christmas season to sell your handmade earrings and handmade bracelets. It's always good to book your space early to get the very best location possible. Most shopping malls have jewelry shops as permanent tenants therefore it is advisable to have an assortment of unique gift items as the management may put a limit to the amount of jewelry displayed in your kiosk.</p>.

10 Tips To Cope With Negative Emotions At Work

<p>While there are a couple "made for iPhone" hearing aids, I can only reasonably see myself being satisfied with the ReSound ones. The reason for that is they the only ones on the market that I know of that support true wireless configuration with your iPhone. Direct interfacing, baby! No stupid dongly thing around your neck anymore, no more looking like some dweeb from the 90s, glorious.</p>.
    nike air max china Low Budget Hotels in Paris The difference in price is however quite unbelievable. However, we can tell you that what you see is true. This is called a discount concept store, and it is one of the newest methods used by online stores to promote quality but also cheap clothes.</p>.
    ugg broome Anna Dello Russo <p>Today, Malaysia is one of the most visited tourist destinations and visitors flock from all over the world, belonging to various races, cultures and especially, financial backgrounds. While it is well known that the city of Kuala Lumpur houses the various tourist spots like Petronas, KL Tower etc, very few of us know that other spots like Batu caves, Sunway Lagoon etc are housed at the neighboring State of Selangor. So, it would be a good idea to consider value for money hotel in Selangor, which would give easy access to tourist destinations in both States as well as a peaceful night sleep, away from all the commercialization of Kuala Lumpur city centre.</p>.
    uggs with fur on the sides 10 tendencias de los 80 The process involved in it is also a simple one. After a patient has visited the doctor, the attendant can add him or her to the system with just a few clicks of the mouse. The data under that particular patient with a unique id will incorporate each and every aspect of the suggestion and treatment.
    fendi store galleria houston Lisa Larsson I installed new plugs and plug wires with the kit and i checked the resistance in the coil. I fiddled with the carb moved the jet needle up and down on the notches and it did not make any difference. I checked the float for holes and the setting of it and they both were ok.
    bigiotteria fendi March 2004 Archives <p>Some people make use of sunglasses in the summer as they want to look after the eyes from bright light and glare. Skiers as well like to wear sunglasses and goggles out on the inclines, since the shade from snow could get fairly strong. However, it's further imperative to wear sunglasses even when it is not bright out, since UV radiation could yet sieve through clouds and fog.
    louis vuitton backpack Marloes Horst Is The Newest Face Of Maybelline New York <p>This paradoxical situation has given a big boost to the inexpensive replica sunglasses, which can be bought easily from the Internet. Not only are these discount sun shades following latest trend and easy on the pocket, but also equally stylish when compared to their authentic counterparts. Such is the craftsmanship of these inspired sunglasses that a layman can't even make out if these are replicas or the original ones.</p>.
    saint francois longchamp hiver estreatment hearing <p>Century 21 has many reputably fashionable brands such as Calvin Klein and Marc by Marc Jacobs. This only . However, these days you can buy a stylish pair of reading glasses with the click of a button without ever having to leave your home.
    nike air max flores Berlin Deutsche Oper <p>In the years leading up to the American Revolution mail routes among the colonies existed along the few roads between Boston, New York and Philadelphia. In the middle 18th century, individuals like Benjamin Franklin and William Goddard were the colonial postmasters who managed the mails then and were the general architects of a postal system that started out as an alternative to the Crown Post (the colonial mail system then) which was now becoming more distrusted as the American Revolution drew near. Post Office was born.
    fendi bag and a bad attitude Mikuni is celebrating 25 years of serving Japanese cuisine <p>When I confronted him about it her got mad at me and started berating and yelling about everything that I cu wrong completely avoiding the topic and would end with me being grounded without the issue being addressed. I attempted this a few more times with the same result and eventually gave up as it was leading to no good even to a point where he threatened to kick me out. Mom was no help so I gave up.</p>.
    ugg store sydney How to Spot a Fake Kate Spade Purse <p>There I was at the pub that evening with the director and one of the guys in his team whom I'd found very attractive and fancied a little bit during my 2 week stint. I was ordered a beer, and we stood outside along with dozens of other suited males drinking to their success, frustrations and failures that week. I didn't see any women there.