Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. College Preparatory High School

FACTS
    Grade 9-12
    Students ~ 925
    Zone: West/Central/South
    Principal: Jeffrey Wright
    Opened: 1971

RESOURCES
    King College Prep High School Web Site News, One Book, Silver Medal, Jaguar Journal, Photos, News Archive, Calendar, Media Gallery, Document Downloads, King Tech Tips, etc.
    CPS Summary Page for King College Prep High School Overview, Scorecard, Enrollment and Admissions, Progress Reports, Key Dates, etc.
    Wikipedia Page for King College Prep Curriculum, Athletics, Notable Alumni, Notable Staff, Student Life, Activities, etc.

CONTACT
    4445 S Drexel Blvd
    Chicago, Illinois 60653
    Phone: (773) 535-1180
    Fax: (773) 535-1658

MAPS
    Location in Bing Maps
    Google Street View
    Bing Maps Bird's Eye View

Click the button "Reply to Thread" to note changes or add additional information. Go Jaguars!
    Last edited by SE High Schools; 05-05-2012 at 08:02 AM.

this is my biggest rage

The act of being present is magnified in the presence of a child. Children largely experience life in the moment. Joining in on that energy and choosing to be present yourself will speed your own personal evolution.
    ray ban sunglasses green mirrored aviators <p>The Hotel Villa Roca is located in Costa Rica and is a gay owned and operated hotel. The hotel is exclusively for gays, lesbians and their friends. Hotel amenities include a pool, Jacuzzi, sun decks, cocktail bar, free WiFi Internet and a complimentary breakfast.
    ray ban sunglasses online shopping india <p>The roads are good in France, BUT, it is not ideal to be driving inside Paris and its massive suburbs. Personally, I would suggest having a base in Paris and maybe go out and back by fast one hour TGV rail trip to the Loire as a one or two day trip. Train out, get your car, then drop it, coming back to your base in Paris.
    ray ban sunglasses blue for men <p>To me a gun is nothing more than a mechanical tool like a hammer or screwdriver. It is good to know it around if you should ever need it. My wife is scared of them, especially with 2 children in the house.
    ray ban sunglasses perth australia <p>John Deere crib bedding sets are just a small part of the John Deere products for babies. John Deere also comes with John Deere accessories such as the Camouflage Valance, diaper bag, toss pillows, lamp shade, changing table pad cover, pillow slip cover, diaper bag, nursery organizer, nursery mobile and toddler quilt. With many different products the John Deere crib bedding is a great way to decorate your baby's room.
    small louis vuitton bag Then I've got one more light and this is a light that has either a clip so I can put it on the brim of my hat or I can put it on my head if you are not wearing a hat or around the top here okay. So, once I get those in position and they are secure, then I'm simply going to turn it on. I want something that's loud and obnoxious and makes a lot of different light variations.
    buy louis vuitton bags Elementary school we had collectables. Pokemon cards, Transformer toys, Yo Yos etc. We also had these weird collectable figures called "crazy bones" or something.
    australia ray ban sunglasses rb3362 He will live in a burgers and they care about the community you know we don't destroy our team. That the explosives. You know crew of the current you know for most in the indicate this was amongst everyone and that exceed any took.
    pictures of louis vuitton handbags <p>So, what are the ingredients that make you look younger and rejuvenating? Of course, it is the rarely found red palm super olein that enters deeply into the epidermis to heal, nurture, repair, and improve your skin's natural bounce, tightness, and elasticity. To hide the years successfully, ensure that you select an anti wrinkle serum having components like CQ10, Tocotrienols, alpha carotene, beta carotene, Tocopherols, and the goodness of Vitamin E, A, and D. These components act naturally and fills up the gap between epidermis cells and give you a young, smooth, and plump appearance.</p>.
    cheap ray ban sunglasses wholesale Even though you make a decision to perform your motivation by means of written work, people will want to listen to you and motivational speaking is basically about talking to many people. Being a motivational speaker, it is additionally essential to acquire a mastery of additional communication expertise, including the use of non verbal cues. It is likewise vital that an individual has a superb analysis of the audience as motivational speaking depends on the power to connect with the audience.
    ray ban sunglasses violet eyes alexandria <p>Carb Body Castings: Blow air through the atmospheric vent holes located on the dome of each float bowl chamber. Air should exit via hoses or brass nipples. Inspect the emulsion tubes and passageways (cast towers that jets thread into) for discoloration and debris.