Open House Tour Dates for Elem and Academic Centers Fall 2013

Beasley Regional Gifted Center
    5255 S. State St.
    October 7, 2013 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.

Bell Regional Gifted Center
    3730 N. Oakley Ave.
    November 8, 2013 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
    December 9, 2013 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
    (Note: These sessions provide a tour of the building. Parents are asked to call to schedule.)

Coonley Regional Gifted Center
    4046 N. Leavitt St.
    October 17, 2013 9:30 a.m.
    November 21, 2013 9:30 a.m.

Decatur Classical School
    7030 N. Sacramento Ave.
    October 16, 2013 9:30 a.m.
    November 19, 2013 9:30 a.m.

Edison Regional Gifted Center
    4929 N. Sawyer Ave.
    October 15, 2013 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.

Greeley Regional Gifted Center for English Language Learners
    832 W. Sheridan Rd.
    October 11, 2013 9:30 a.m.
    November 17, 2013 9:30 a.m.

Keller Regional Gifted Center
    3020 W. 108th St.
    October 16, 2013 9 a.m.

Kenwood Academic Center
    5015 S. Blackstone Ave.
    November 2, 2013 10 a.m. to 12 noon
    December 7, 2013 10 a.m. to 12 noon

Lane Tech Academic Center
    2501 W. Addison St.
    November 3, 2013 10 a.m. to 12 noon

Lenart Regional Gifted Center
    8101 S. LaSalle St.
    October 17, 2013 9 a.m.
    November 14, 2013 9 a.m.

Lincoln International Gifted Program
    615 W. Kemper Pl.
    November 14, 2013 9:15 a.m.

Lindblom Academic Center
    6130 S. Wolcott St.
    October 27, 2013 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.

Ogden International Gifted Program
    1250 W. Erie St.
    October 20, 2013 10 a.m. to 12 noon

McDade Classical School
    8801 S. Indiana Ave.
    November 7, 2013 9 a.m.

Morgan Park Academic Center
    1744 W. Pryor Ave.
    October 19, 2013 10 a.m. to 12 noon

National Teachers Academy
    55 W. Cermak Rd.
    October 30, 2013 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Pritzker Regional Gifted Center
    2009 W. Schiller St.
    October 5, 2013 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.

Skinner North Classical School
    640 W. Scott St.
    October 21, 2013 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
    November 21, 2013 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
    December 9, 2013 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.

South Loop Regional Gifted Center
    1212 S. Plymouth Ct.
    November 20, 2013 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.

Taft Academic Center
    6530 W. Bryn Mawr Ave.
    November 1, 2013 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.

Young Academic Center
    211 S. Laflin St.
    October 20, 2013 10 a.m. to 12 noon

Any ideas if there are open houses in the Spring? I had 24 schools we applied to so naturally the ones I have a low number on the wait list were the ones I didn't go to.

I don't know of a current list at the moment. What school are you low on in the wait list? We can start assembling a list of upcoming open houses.

Seven Reasons Why a Weak Dollar Hurts America

<p>The Vienna Opera Ball (Wiener Opernball in German) is an annual Austrian society event which takes place in the building of the Vienna State Opera in Vienna, Austria (Wien, sterreich) on the Thursday preceding Ash Wednesday (a religious holiday). Together with the New Year Concert, the Opera Ball is one of the highlights of the Viennese carnival season. The dress code is evening dress: white tie and tails for men; usually floor length gowns for women.</p>.
    shop louis vuitton bags Il Crociato in Egitto <p>8. What could you do to help your team so they DO love their work? This is the time to get creative, have fun and start taking action so that you can have the level of joy and fulfillment that would be a "10" for you and your team! Just because there are a couple of things your team doesn't currently love about their work doesn't mean you can't help the team change those things. It IS possible for your team to love their work! Get specific for each one.
    louis vuitton borse nuova collezione Man stoned to death <p>When I test skis, I consider several factors independently, and then as a whole. I start a run by straight running, gradually rolling edge to edge to feel the skis side cut. I can balance in a carve a lot easier (and slower) on a ski with a 10 meter radius than I can on a ski with a 30 meter radius, but both skis are going to carve well just at much different speeds.</p>.
    Bell And Ross Br02 How small is small Compress the fork tube completely and hold it in place. Measure the fork oil level using a 4.4 inch length of wire. The fork oil should be exactly 4.4 inches from the top of the fork tube.
    longchamp sac 0 main guess Hawks restaurant gives a serious look at opening downtown Soland is able to offer advice and insight on a multitude of topics, including those pertaining to prolapsed disc surgery. As a lifestyle expert, Mr. Soland is able to offer advice and insight on a multitude of topics, including those pertaining to prolapsed disc surgery.</p>.
    softmoc uggs Canterbury Park Beer Festival <p>Prefinished floors installation Philadelphia PA is a faster way to installing hardwood in your home without the drawbacks. When installing hardwood flooring, it takes a lot of time due to nailing, sanding and finishing procedures that needs to be done by the installer. Prefinished flooring makes hardwood installation easier without having to experience the commotion associated with installing hardwood flooring.</p>.
    zappos womens uggs Former Donna Karan CIO <p>One of the greatest benefits enjoyed by businesses with the installation of this software is that they get to run an eye care center without facing any kind of problem. Being error free software, there is in fact no chance of any kind of human error occurrence. The feature of data accuracy checking system reduces the possibility of human errors.</p>.
    fendi borsa shopping Kneep Deep CBS Chicago <p>The number of choices you have online can be overwhelming. First, you will want to narrow down your search to the design and the materials of the frame. In general, if your facial shape is round, square glasses will look better on your face.
    nike air max ultra gas station employee who stole credit card numbers <p>So you think the only things that you carry in your purse are the things that you own and need? Well you have to think again as your purse might be carrying more than your personal items. Your purse is a very ideal place for germs and bacteria to breed and multiply. Every time you go out and carry your bag outside the house and into a public place, chances are you sometimes put it on places where bacteria can attach themselves to it.</p>.
    sac pour homme longchamp Jay Cutler Articles <p>This hotel is situated at the South Beach at the right of it, the Washington Avenue of Miami. It is having very small art deco jewel. That draws the celebrities.
    nike air max 2015 cheap bail estreatment <p>In the cult classic 1986 David Lynch film "Blue Velvet," a young, relatively naive man named Jeffrey Beaumont finds a severed human ear in a field. Jeffrey's curiosity over the identity of the ear's former owner grows into an obsession. In his quest to find the person to whom the ear was formerly attached, Jeffrey is led into a strange underworld of vice and darkness, populated by equally strange and sinister people.</p>.

Debunking a Few Business Myths

<p>By understanding the differences between the "normal" and "severe" . You have bought a new car and you want to keep it in a good condition. First thing you need to do to maintain your car in good condition is change the oil before it starts affecting the functionality of the engine.</p>.
    ray ban sunglasses rb 4061 "When you slump, your neck shifts forward, which also adds tension to your musculature and your spinal cord," Ledesma notes.6. Do Simple StretchesPerforming a few seated stretching sessions throughout your day encourages you to shift your position frequently to avoid stiffness and potential injury from sitting in one posture for too long, and it helps lengthen and relax your back muscles. Easy seated stretches include reaching your arms overhead; rolling your chair away from your desk and folding forward at your waist to touch your toes; and rotating your torso to look over your left and right shoulders.
    louis vuitton wallets cheap Between October 1 and December 31, Street 2013 sales estimates for the Semi group were revised down 6% on average." He adds several datapoints suggest the industry has been overheating. Among them: Semi revenue growth has outpaced end market growth, and supply chain inventory dollars rose 3% more than their 3 year average in Q2. "Nobody will be spared," predicts Hedgeye's Craig Berger.
    ray ban sunglasses price in bd <p>Another reasons why I use this website is because I have the chance to gain many followers. I want to have some of followers, because I think which it would be really exciting to understand that so man . By getting into these, the newest enterprise proprietor can win money or goods like laptops, tablet computers, or maybe a residence makeover.
    ray ban sunglasses rb3025 aviator <p>Because archaeology curricula are full of sociology classes. I took some of their courses for my Environmental Science requirements for my second major. My first major was Biology.
    fake louis vuitton bags for sale cheap <p>From the close on 3/8 to the close on 6/22, the list increased an average of 16.3% and a median of 9.9% (compared to a 7% increase in the S 500 and a 6.3% increase in the Russell 2000). That list was generated using StockVal, and the reader can refer back to the original article for the parameters. Interestingly, Stride Rite (SRR) and Oakley (OO) were acquired subsequent to that article, each helping to boost the average.
    ray ban sunglasses g-15 xlt In short you have to go for artificial teeth implants. These dental implants are generally made from titanium. It can easily replace your teeth or a group of teeth easily.
    ray ban sunglasses 1960s cartoons pictures For the families of the ten of the women merited cruelly in Boston and Cambridge Lawrence And Salem between 1962 in 1963. I'll briefly summarize the evidentiary developments that bring us to this point today. DNA evidence was on off in the 1960s.
    ray ban sunglasses 70 off <p>Id say, out of a purely technical point of view, its a realistic style of art. The fact that the subject matter is a fantasy or a fictional story doesnt really matter here. As far as the art world would be concerned this is a piece done in a realistic way, with a sort of dreamy story surrounding it.
    ray ban sunglasses blue for men They plotted an assassination of and carried it out. was killed while trying to resist the troops.[1] He was only emperor for three months. succeeded as emperor but was overrun by and executed on June 1.
    ray ban sunglasses black polarized <p>Lemon JuiceDawn dish liquidBarbasol shaving creamHas anyone tried any of these or have an alternative suggestion? My daughter fiance is very particular about his $80. Shoes and is ready to go out and buy a new pair just because of the grass stains. I sure that there must be something to remove the stain that won damage the shoes.</p>.

Does Todays Producer Really Have Love For The Game

<p>The prices are really reasonable, they start at less than $10 for a pair of glasses and it's only $5 to add the sunglass tint. They also have great shipping prices, IIRC it's just $4.95 no matter how many pairs you order. You could easily get a pair of sunglasses for less than $20 all together.</p>. He told the other, don worry about it. It isn that important. Keep in mind what appears to be a small issue to you can be a major issue with another. <p>The second and third 7 days of Ramadan are normally the busiest moments for us for the duration of Ramadan. Dependent on our experience last year, the hotel's buffet Ramadan menu is the favorite," she explained. As far as I know, "to go" provider of menu things is obtainable at participating Hometown Buffet dining places everywhere. Mulberry Handbags Sale Textbooks Mulberry Outlet Uk Quilt Mulberry Alexa Bag N Baggage Mulberry Bayswater Bag Kids Mulberry Wholesale Uggs <p>The costs of wholesale eyeglass frame and sunglasses in this store is almost half as opposed to rates provided in the local frame distributors as these venders purchase most of their items from other wholesalers or frame factory, they need to add their own profit. This online store doesn't need to pass in such process as all their items are come from manufacturer and thus no commission is imposed. The largest beneficiaries of those commissions are purchasers who obtain wholesale eyeglasses at a very reasonable price. One more element that sets these kimonos apart is the obi, a sash worn around the kimono at the waist. The obi worn by men is thin while that worn by women is much wider. In today's day and time, kimonos are not worn regularly, but primarily on special occasions. And secondly, they aid in switching everybody's attention on your sexy act of your outfits. Other Reasons to buy such necklaces is the point that they aren't expensive. It is absolutely worth it towards you to get a large amount of to own really one. Mulberry Purse Old Mulberry Bag Karama Mulberry Bag Bloomingdales Mulberry Uk Sale Rack Mulberry Bayswater Replica Bags <p>The fact of the matter is that Halloween and the week after are really not much worse than any other t . As already mentioned, putting off a visit to the dentist in one year transitions to the next, but at this time of the year a central focus is generally food. Maybe those brushing and flossing habits are pretty solid according to our own ideas, but how solid are they? Do you actually time your brushing period to assure yourself that you brush at least two minutes every time? That is the time recommended . The other downfall about owning a gunshop is the temptation to own one of everything, but understanding your survival depends on letting them go. While I have longed to test one, the market is too good to keep one at this time, but I have received numberous reports and all have been from good to outstanding. Quite possibly the most tell tale moment was when one of my dedicated trap shooters brought in his competition Perazzi for me to sell and went home with a Redhead which had just been delivered. We all need to be reminded over and over again that our thoughts are powerful and if we are thinking of good thoughts then we feel good. So does it have something to do with one simple silver heart necklace. The answer is Yes. Mulberry Handbags Sale Dogs Mulberry Email Online Mulberry Bush Song Jerusalem Mulberry York Outlet Quotes Mulberry Bayswater Handbags <p>underscored words, each one a hyperlink to another page in the same book. As he got to each one he wasn't sure if he was expected to click on the hyperlink so as to understand the rest of the chapter. So he clicked the first one and ended up on another page somewhere in the book, and that page was filled with</p>. <p>At the very least, everyone has probably heard the name of the fourth Earl of Sandwich (born John Montagu), the British statesman whose name is forever affixed to our favorite lunchtime staple. What people may not know is that the foundations of this comfort food were laid long before the Earl's time. In fact, Arabs had already started stuffing meat inside pita bread centuries before the Earl came up with his delicious snack [source: Diefendorf and Randi].</p>. <p>I hate your Walmart t shirt fans who scream about "Clemsux" because apparently that the best thing they can think of. I have friends who attended your school and they manage to behave themselves better than those utter cunts. When my husband bumps into these visiting dick dribbles and apologizes, their only reaction is to threaten to "kick [his] faggot ass." These Walmart fans are even some semen stain "friends" of mine who should been swallowed, who have to ask me to explain words like "self explanatory" and "intuitive," who laugh at me for attending Clemson because "it Clemsux."</p>. Mulberry Hanbags Mulberry Handbag Uk Mulberry York Outlet Tory Mulberry Bayswater Bag To Nature Mulberry Bag Purse Forum This mask shows the culture, powers and the hidden secrets of the West African tribal peoples. The tribal person conducts several functions based on their religions and the community. The African mask shows the reflection of these cultures.</p>. Good thing that there's a diet plan which lets people to have a much healthier life. This is called paleo diet. The foods that are included in this diet are fruits, vegetables, healthy oils and lean meat. <p>Submit your newsletter to newsletter directories Ezine directories are great places to promote your ezine and get targeted subscribers. Be sure to write a short compelling description of your ezine before submitting them to the ezine directories. The following is a list of directories where you can submit your ezine. Mulberry Electrical Products And Sales Mulberry Purse How Much Mulberry Handbags Selfridges Mulberry Alexa Bag Keeper Mulberry Outlet Usa Discount Code

Jose Emmanuel Almirante Expert Author Profile Articles

<p>Features Include: A rechargeable lithium ion battery. Asimo can be controlled by a personal computer or commands that are being sent from a Honda controller. Asimo is able to recognize sounds, movements, different faces and even voices. <p>It's the same thing every year, that dreaded moment HR send around the email telling you that you're all invited to what should be an exciting even. In theory it sounds fun but frankly what could be more awkward then seeing the people you work with every day, outside of their comfort zone. Having to relax and let loose knowing the people who could make or break your career is difficult enough but how do you go about mingling with Sheila from Accounts or Jason from the front desk when you hardly spend so much as a couple of minutes in their presence a week?</p>. <p>I'm taking my dog camping very soon. She's been along for many trips before, and she likes it, except that the mosquitoes and biting flies of northern Minnesota love to give her hell. It always kills me to see her sitting at the campsite with a cloud of mosquitoes buzzing around her face, and it's even worse to see her muzzle get all bumpy from mosquito bites.</p>. Mulberry Bags Knockoffs Mulberry Candles On Sale Mulberry Youth Football Bags Mulberry Alexa Bag Colors Mulberry Bayswater Bag Kote <p>8. Of course, the President himself voiced a disconnect between his brain and his tongue more than once. Prime example: When meeting with a jobs council in Durham, NC, he responded to those who said that cumbersome government regulations were blocking work on America infrastructure program Obama had championed. <p>A longer payment plan also means a lower monthly payment. Most payment plans for student loan consolidations are flexible. This is ideal for those individuals who are in a financial crisis. <p>One of the visible disadvantages of a destination wedding is that the planning process can be difficult and that you are typically unable to fully enjoy the planning run. An additional disadvantage to destination weddings is that they are generally not easily attended due to the fact that vacationing is pricey. A destination wedding can be used as the opportunity to savor a multiple day weekend with close friends in a fast location. Mulberry Uk Sale Xmas Mulberry Outlet Covers Switchplates Mulberry Alexa Handbag Handles Mulberry Travel Day Bag Ebay Mulberry Outlet Sale Cheap <p>The amount of times I had to do this now is just rediculous. Every few weeks the media/political status quo have to switch their tactics of attack rather then talking about issues and debating. Their latest attack is "inconsistency" with the word "extreme" slipped in for good measure. Dulles also incorporated a new idea of serving the passengers on these smaller flights from Fargo and Wichita. Rather than construct a building for these aircraft to gate to, they utilized mobile lounges, where a "bus" could connect directly to the door of the aircraft and bring passengers to the terminal. This was a neat idea and works well for airports with relatively low passenger numbers that aren serving connections.</p>. <p>Something I've learned even before I started playing World of Warcraft, the thrill of winning is much sweeter than the bitterness of defeat! Following these basic suggestions, keep up with class changes, and understanding your opponent, will put you on the winning path. Execute your moves as fast as possible thru practice, keybinds and macros. You may even get to the point where you play like a pro!Yeah, those priests are a pain to take down as my two lev 85 Rogues will attest. Mulberry Outlet Uk Independence Mulberry Outlet In Dorset Mulberry Usa Handbags Online Mulberry Bayswater Bag Names Official Mulberry Outlet <p>If you are looking for a way to generate an extra income or change the way you actually make money then you may have heard of Network Marketing. Network Marketing is a real option for people that are looking for a way to get out of the traditional work place, getting a Job working countless hours for a salary and not having total control of how many years you will work in that particular job. Others may be just looking to make some extra cash from home. We have talked about natural fabrics and returning to the Earth and the hippie styles of things but disco was the opposite of all that, they wanted flash, they wanted nylon, they wanted spandex so you might have a jumpsuit made out of this entire material or hot pants or a mini dress and the point is it was supposed to be flashy and once again you see that the use of the headband which was used in the 60's sort of returns in disco fashion as an accessory and it is not supposed to be series it is supposed to be fun. Now disco sort of trickles down to every day wear as you can tell from this shirt which is my mom's from the 70's. This is actually a business shirt. <p>But overall, if you a garden variety Chromebook user who has no need for running Crouton and another Linux, and if you have a few more bucks, I go for the Toshiba CB2 w/IPS (the higher priced model). Once you used an IPS screen its really hard to go back. Plus, the performance is good enough for most normal usage.</p>. Mulberry Usa Handbags Givenchy Mulberry Handbags Made In Turkey Mulberry Outlet Uk Gov Mulberry Bag Alexa Mulberry Yankee Candle Yearly Sale <p>Remember the old customer service rule. Bad news travels ten times faster than good news. One dissatisfied customer will tell ten other people, while one satisfied customer may tell one or none. Try out different braiding patterns to create an ornate look. Continue braiding until you have reached the desired length. Tie a simple knot, and string in the beads, lock the beads using double knots and cut off excess strings.</p>. You are the gift. You are the Golden Goose. The egg is just the last thing you created.</p>. Mulberry Purse Kate Mulberry Bayswater Handbag Sale Second Hand Mulberry Designer Bags Mulberry Yard Sale Equipment Mulberry Wholesale Wicker

How to Do Your Hair for a Side Strap Dress

Stories about other customer's experiences that offer solutions to a problem are good to keep the user on the site long enough that Google will be satisfied that there is true value being added to the users situation to give you an extra boost in rankings. Note that you probably will not have a simple 5 page website to do this. Amazon who offers products and customer reviews may have well over 100,000 pages and possible over 1 million pages. <p>The real problem I see is the left side outriggers (right side of the pic). I can see what is below the pads, so I can only assume more cribbing and dirt that is supported by the concrete block wall. All outriggers must be fully cribbed and supported by a structure that can support the loads applied by the crane and whatever is being lifted. If employees feel like you are being arbitrary, they will not want to work for you. If they know expectations up front and the consequences for violating your guidelines, then they are more likely to steer clear of those consequences. They will work harder to please you. Louis Vuitton Paris Mens Bag
    Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Bag
    Louis Vuitton Josephine Wallet Youtube
    Coach Laptop Bag Distributor
    Coach Black Leather Hobo Purse
    However, you dont need to worry at all as you can protect your outdoor led TV from unwanted or harsh climate conditions just . Due to high sun exposure, heat and dust you must choose restaurant and hotel outdoor furniture which are both durable and stylish. As noted in Skyline Designs motto, the main purpose of our outdoor furniture is to incorporate innovative designs and lasting quality. <p>So, why dont I use technical analysis? I believe fundamental analysis is a far more powerful too. In fact, I believe fundamental analysis is so much more powerful that one ought not to spend any time on technical analysis that could instead be spent on fundamental analysis. I also believe there is more than enough fundamental analysis to keep an investor occupied; so, he shouldnt devote any time to technical analysis. Since its foundation to till date, Discount Audio, Inc. Has reached to new levels of success due to its durable products, dedicated and on time services, simple ordering process, and competitive rates. These qualities have helped Discount Audio, Inc. Longchamp Handbags Singapore Travel
    Gucci Leather Tennis Shoes
    Longchamp Authentic Le Pliage
    Louis Vuitton Empreinte Wallet
    Chloe Heloise Bag Men
    <p>It has to be said though that I always told people that the most dangerous part of hitchhiking is probably bad drivers. In Hawaii I was hitching with group of like six other people that I just met at the local hitching spot. This one pickup truck pulls over, and after talking to the driver we all start piling in the back. For another, they will be less likely to spill or break if they are stored together in an area where there is less movement and activity. This might include heavy duty cleaning supplies or drain cleaner, nail polish remover, or prescription strength medications. Just dont forget they are there!</p>. Your spectacular boiler heating system will only emit hot water shortly after it's reached the proper gourmet coffee brewing high temperature which is between 200 and Two hundred and five degrees Fahrenh . The design of the beneath the cabinet coffee pot enables it to blend perfectly within the end of any cooking area. The off the counter design of this brewer causes it to be the best resolution for any constrained home. Furla Usa Handbags Tory
    Mulberry Bayswater Bag Fashion
    Hermes X Vans Authentic Lo
    Mulberry Bags Sale Genuine
    Furla Zebra Handbag Holders