Thread: Moratorium on school closings and charter expansion

Moratorium on school closings and charter expansion

The CTU just released an alert (link below) calling for a moratorium on school closign and charter expansions. It includes some interesting statistics, some of which may be true and some not.

I am mostly interested in what parents in schools targeted for these actions think about them. Would they prefer their current school with the kinds of changes the union advocates, or would they prefer the closings, turnarounds, and charters advocated by the mayor and school reformers?

http://www.ctunet.com/blog/ctu-legis...e-action-alert

jjjlak comments on What did you hate until you actually tried it

<p>You may have a favorite pair of sunglasses that goes great with a certain outfit. You might also have a tendency to wear a pair of sunglasses you just got religiouslyfor a week. Then you never pick them up again. <p>If you are already ill or suffering from constant fatigue or pain, then full body massage can play a big part in your treatment. A full body massage helps to improve blood circulation and blood becomes more easily transportable to the vital organs in your body. This is vital for smooth functioning of your internal body parts. The left hemisphere (right hand dominance) controls speech, language, writing, logic, mathematics, and science. The right hemisphere (right hand dominance) controls music, art, creativity, perception, emotions, and genius. This brain dominance makes left handed people more likely than right handed people to be creative and visual thinkers excelling in certain jobs are professions such as music and the arts.</p>. Coach Outlet Locations Rite
    Coach Factory Outlet Waterloo Ny
    Louis Vuitton Online Store Real
    Coach Outlet Purses Same Quality
    Coach Outlet Online Id Holder
    <p>I truly thought this would be another random click to move game with a predictable story line and buggy graphics. Pleasantly surprised, it was nothing like I had imagined. I have been so impressed with the story line that I have neglected many of the duties I should be performing, like writing articles for one (hah!), and working on the site. <p>We need to put the committee together with our best minds. If we don they will simply move forward without opinions. We need a committee of about 8 MBX riders and skateboards (total, not each). Those who are doing Australian migration are mainly doing it for the purpose of working in this nation. Australia is suffering from the lack of skilled laborers because many of their employed class section is either retired or is at the verge of retiring. But due to a strong technical end, it isnt preferred by users for operational convenience as it doesnt serve it. Dior Jewelry Zirconia
    Dior Outlet Store Directory
    Gucci Madonna Leather Bomber Jacket
    Christian Dior Vintage Bags
    Gucci Uk Handbags
    A lot of people come from broken families and suffer dire consequences because of it. It has become normal for people to get married, take marriage lightly, and eventually get divorced. So far, here's the message we receive from society in general:</p>. <p>A woman can wear a Tahitian inspired hula dancing costume. This iconic look includes a grass skirt, coconut bra or Hawaiian print midriff top, and bare feet or clear sandals. Accessorize with a lei and a flower in your hair. Kids plays, fights, and keep on developing acute mental skills with these fancy non living playing toys. Mostly all the parents purchase wide assortments of kids toys for their toddlers. It is believed that the ancestral love is lovingly given to the kids by presenting him . Furla Bag Taupe
    Hermes Victoria Bag Insides
    Mulberry Alexa Bag Designers
    Hermes Uk Online
    Furla Candy Handbags Zebra

Moratorium on school closings and charter expansion

It's only a 1 year extension. I'm guessing they did that because it allows the city one more year to get the convention center expansion done.

The news in website SEO and business

Find your solution for the business<a href="http://www.maillis.com/product-category/wrapping-systems/automatic-horizontal-stretch-wrappers/">horizontal stretch wrapper </a>
    <a href="http://www.maillis.com/product-category/wrapping-systems/automatic-horizontal-stretch-wrappers/">horizontal stretch wrapper </a>