Greetings CPSobsessed community! I’m reaching out to you today in hopes that you would be willing to assist me in a research project by participating in a short survey.

I am a graduate student at DePaul University, and I’m working towards earning my M.Ed. in Elementary Education. I am currently researching the controversial topic of mandatory school uniforms in public elementary schools, focusing mainly on the effects uniforms have on child development. I am looking for parents, students, teachers, law officials, and anyone else with an opinion on this subject to (anonymously) complete a short questionnaire. The survey consists of 10 multiple choice questions and should take less than 5 minutes to complete.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in my research. If you are willing to participate, please respond to this comment or email me at mollyb.teach@gmail.com and let me know which questionnaire (either parent/student, teacher/administrator, or law official) you wish to receive. I can provide the questionnaire via email (either in an attached Word document or copied into the body of the email- whichever you feel most comfortable with), standard mail, g-chat, or telephone. I fully respect your privacy and I promise to never share your personal information with anyone, ever. I am also very interested in opening a debate on the topic of mandatory school uniforms via the message boards.

The more survey participants, the better, so please feel free to extend this invitation to anyone you think may be willing to contribute to my research.

Thank you all so much for your time and consideration. I wish you and your children all the best for the 2012-2013 school year!

Best regards,
Molly