Thread: 2013 Selective Enrollment test dates

Hybrid View

2013 Selective Enrollment test dates

Can someone pls post the selective enrollment dates or link to CPS website? Have they started already? TIA.

CPS Gifted/Classical/Magnet, etc. Application Deadline

Here you go --

The first step is to get a PIN if you don't already have it. This takes a week or so, so get started now. The deadline to request a PIN is December 7, 2012.

The deadline for application is December 14th, 2012 and with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and December Holidays (not to mention homework and school projects!) the date will be here before you know it.

Thanks for responding. My child attends a private school and we are not allowed to register online because child's test scores must be attached to printed form.

Can someone please post the testing dates?

I know it depends on the grade.. my daughter entering 2nd grade had two separate tests for Classical and Gifted, and it was all the same age/grade of students taking the tests those days. They were conducted at IIT.

But you do need to register first.. you can't just show up and take the test.

Try contacting the Office of Access and Enrollment at (773) 553-2060 or oae@cps.edu.

Found it! For high school, the test dates can be found on the printed application:
    http://www.cpsoae.org/2013-2014%20Se...%20English.pdf

The Saturday test dates are:
    Nov 17, Dec 1, Dec 8, Dec 15, Jan 12 and Jan 19.

Jan 12 is also the Catholic schools testing date.

Anyone considering taking test in December?

I will continue the flight testing for the EMAX motors in the emax thread , watch for more video there.
    I plan on testing some 6030 and 6045 props. I have the 6030 tested already. Now to test with 6045s.

Can you provide more information on Field decay test, how and where it is used.