Thread: STEM news

STEM news

just saw this message from the principal of STEM on their Facebook page:

Today I was summoned to 125 S. Clark Street to participate in the Honoring Excellence portion of the CPS Board Meeting.
    This portion of the Board Meeting allows for the Board President, members and CPS Leadership to formally recognize positive accomplishments of the CPS community.
    Today, STEM Magnet Academy was acknowledged as one of the TOP THREE, non-selective enrollment schools, with the highest ISAT Exceeds Composite Score for the 2011-2012 school year.
    Way to go STEM!!!
    Pretty good for the first year. The 3rd grade was a wildly varied group of children, many coming from very challenged schools. They teachers worked incredibly hard to get all the kids up to speed, and still managed to keep the school day exciting.

4 Tips For A Successful Interview

<p>Home win . However, having a tinted window will give benefits to the homeowners. You must remember to always keep your budget in mind! Along with lavish looks and structured frames with suitable lenses, these sunglasses are of high value. <p>Though spectacles remain the primary means of correcting vision, they do have drawbacks. They limit the wearer's field of operative vision. Unsuitable spectacle frames also cause headaches because they place pressure on the wearer's temples. <p>Times happen that we stuck into situations where only a fake reason could help you out to get rid of it. There are many ways to do so. But only a solid reason is only helpful. Michael Kors Purses Neiman Marcus
    New Michael Kors Signature Handbags
    Coach Men's Wallets Plastic Inserts
    Coach Signature Jacquard Belt Bag
    Michael Kors Handbags Men
    <p>This was the idea behind the 55 mph speed limit in the 70's, the government thought they could encourage drivers to save fuel by posting a lower speed limit; the problem was everyone ignored the speed limit and drove faster. Now that the posted speed limits are 65 on most Interstates drivers are ignoring this speed limit and going 80 mph. If you factor in all the inefficiencies of the internal combustion engine, increased drag from the air and unburned emissions (that you can actually smell when they pass you), the driver traveling at 80 mph is using 20 to 70 percent more fuel to maintain this speed.</p>. Once you worn it, not only you would figure out the time, but also other people would figure out what you worn and what you were doing. It will make you have a lot of fun. While, I strongly advise you do not wear it in you're driving or going cross the road.</p>. <p>I am moving from Cambridge to Providence on Sunday morning. I'll be picking up a 16 foot truck from Penske at 436 Riverside Ave in Medford at around 8:30am that morning, and driving it to Harvard Square, probably to Linden St between Mass Ave and Mt. Auburn. Gucci Wallet Outlet Price
    Longchamp Pliage Bag Quilt
    Louis Vuitton Neverfull Ikat
    Dior Uk Online Store
    Gucci Shoes For Women Sale
    <p>One aspect of total employee involvement is a little known program called idea campaigns. An idea campaign is a high intensity suggestion program designed to get hundreds of ideas in a short time period. Idea campaigns are as different to the old suggestion box as Madonna is to Mother Theresa. To protect your eyes, you want to buy sunglasses that blocks at least 70 percent of light. Sunglasses labeled "UV 400" should offer good protection from the sun. One easy way to keep your eyes protected is to remember to push your sunglasses up on your nose the closer the lenses are to the eye, the more protection you get. <p>While soldiers suffering from depression or anxiety have many options, they often feel unable to admit they need help. The machismo involved in being a military member (this even applies to female personnel) means that a soldier must be tough and going to an anxiety treatment center could be looked upon by comrades as a sign of weakness. Therefore many soldiers suffer in silence, unable to ask for help. Mulberry Bayswater Bag Filters
    Furla Jelly Handbag Frames
    Furla Alissa Bag For Walker
    Fendi Taschen Sale
    Furla Replica Handbags Malaysia

I've never been so happy to have a spinal cord injury

A number of the documented falls ar Abbey falls, Irppu falls and Mallali falls. The package includes visit to Ooty noted because the queen of hill stations that is that the most well liked resort within the south. A flurry of honeymoon destinations area unit found in Asian country that embody elegant hill stations, enchanted beaches, wonderful life sanctuaries, nature invested landscapes, impressive backwaters, peacefully flying houseboats etc. The company is a very well known establishment that has been part of the community for many years. To complicate the issue the owner of the business is not a US National and rumors have it that he is planning to leave the country asap. What are our options? Thank you!Tue, 11 Nov 2014 13:25:56 0800</p>. <p>Princesswithapen, you always give great tips. I enjoy reading your tips on things. I think of myself as having a good sense of humor but then again I'm biased. Michael Kors Outlet At Tanger
    Louis Vuitton Zippy Wallet Price
    Gucci Purse Over The Shoulder
    Coach Outlet Coupons Krazy
    Coach Baby Bags MacyS
    More deluxe packages include things like leather seats, a hands free navigation screen, and 360 degree monitor cameras to help with those blind spots. Starting at $22,490. I think those prices reflect a brand new car.</p>. <p>After choosing which kind of air conditioner to purchase, it is also essential that people know where to purchase that air conditioner unit. For the conventional air conditioners, individuals can choose to buy them in the home product stores as it is better to purchase there. However, it is strongly advised that individuals buy directly from the producers of the phoenix air conditioning units. <p>Super Pump is clinically tested by an independent lab and provides significant increases in lean mass and strength. It causes rapid and measurable full body pumps and stimulates vascularity. Additionally it triggers explosive energy and at the same time reduced body fat percentage. Longchamp Store Location
    Gucci Jackie Shoulder Bag Price
    Gucci Sale Handbags Usa
    Gucci Messenger Bag Quilting
    Louis Vuitton Shoes Online India
    How many of these things can be done to the human heart? All of them. You might say, "but these things are physically happening to an object, they are not just emotions". I beg to differ. <p>Fast Cash loans are legalized but some companies have been less then honest in their dealing with borrowers. They charge exorbitant rates and fee of processing the loans from the borrowers. You must know that Truth in Lending Act requires the lender to disclose all the fee and rates on interests charged. <p>Although the Alto didn't go anywhere, the pattern had been set. With Apple's 1984 launch of the Macintosh and Microsoft's 1985 debut of Windows 1.0, the GUI had arrived, and the revolutionary transition from organizational mainframes to personal computers was in full swing. Graphics driven machines and software helped propel the mouse now equipped with a grime collecting rubber ball instead of two wheels to its present ubiquitous status [sources: Alexander; Biersdorfer].</p>. Knock Off Furla Candy Bags
    Furla Handbags Macy's Black Friday
    Hermes Clic Clac Online
    Hermes Reversible Leather Belt Black
    Men's Hermes Leather Goods

Brightening up for summer in Anchorage

<p>There are a variety of eyeglasses today and one can get to choose from any of the wide range of Wayfarer sunglasses available. The color and style are made to cover a large spectrum of taste. There are the large ones suitable for round faces and the petite ones also. <p>In addition, a huge part of Western Union's business comes from immigrants who need to wire money home to their families. Many of these individual customers are from Latin America and other emerging countries each time someone sends money home, Western Union gets a piece of the action. Its fees are sizable and, ultimately, are reflected in a $21.00 stock price that will easily hit $30.00 by the end of 2007.</p>. These vans have a Driver Information Center, an interior feature by the driver's seat. This feature include information on the van's oil life, eight point compass and average fuel economy. This van seats up to 15 people, but the last two rows of the van can be removed to add more cargo space.</p>. Gucci Horsebit Hobo For Sale
    Louis Vuitton Travel Luggage
    Coach Backpack Factory Outlet
    Coach Leather Handbag
    Gucci Guccissima Scarf
    <p>To collect your own rock set, you will need to choose a good location for the hunt. Check local geological maps and look for hills, cliffs, beaches, and quarries. Pick up interesting rocks on trips. I saw a woman the other day in a parking Her license plate said "Muenchen" (Munich). I said to her, "Kommen Sie aus Muenchen?" (Do you lot. Come from Munich), and it opened up a whole conversation in German. <p>Be quick to honour guarantees. This will show that you mean what you say and will build strong credibility. Too often, tardiness and slow responses lead to lost credibility and lost future value of a customer. Longchamp Replica Omega
    Louis Vuitton Luggage Authenticity
    Longchamp Travel Bag That Folds
    Longchamp Messenger Bag Gucci
    Longchamp Toiletry Bag Essentials
    <p>Comment replies consisting solely of images will be removed. I too am able to leverage personality types when dealing with clients as most people are super easy to read. Sex was just a way to get myself in the door at first and it sort of grew from there in a way I wasn expecting. Sometimes you'll find if you've got a little bit longer rod than this, when you go to drag it back, that patch will just pop right off. You won't even have to clean it. So you keep going back and forth with that. <p>Added Guidelines for Stamping Nail Artwork You can use stan. Ice can and should be applied to the affected area, particularly if it is painful or sore. To players it becomes very much prior matter to get relief from that. Furla Tote Handbags And More
    Wholesale Replica Furla Handbags
    Furla Yellow Handbag Ysl
    Furla Handbags Italy Quinta
    Hermes Purse Neiman Marcus