Thread: High School open house dates

High School open house dates

The office of Access and Enrollment website's calendar now has some dates for upcoming open houses for prospective students, including all the selective enrollment high schools and other schools.
    • Westinghouse 10/20
    • Northside 10/21
    • Jones 10/27
    • Whitney Young 10/28
    • Von Steuben 11/3
    • Lane Tech 11/4
    • Walter Payton 11/10

This is just a partial list -- check the calendar for more.
    http://cpsmagnet.org/index.jsp

Amundsen High School

Community Open House - October 17 - 6-7:30 P.M.
    8th Grade Open House - November 14 - 5:30 - 7
    IB Open House Schedule coming soon ..

I was really surprised to see that these schools have ONE open house per year!

The high schools have a big song and dance, with parent and student volunteers answering questions, band/chorus concerts, and tours. It's too much to do more than once.
    If you haven't gone to an SE open house before, expect to find yourself in a long line outside waiting to get in. Don't come at the last minute, you might not get in at all.

So do you think that people expect all that from a neighborhood high school (ie, Amundsen neighborhood and IB program - at Foster and Damen.)

I don't know if people expect it - but I think if the HS program wants to be competitive against the SEHS's and really convince people that their program is a viable ("safe") educational option for high school, they should consider giving it. People respond to the marketing/information most readily available to them -hence the reliance on test scores to make a snap judgement about schools in general (instead of visiting them).

Bizkit64 comments on Stafford Deacon Wingtip Leather Boots

The water was the perfect isotonic beverage right after my training. I prefer it compared to the other sport shakes. It also helped me very much to feel better during my pregnancy and you just can't imagine simply how much our children love it. For borrowers with $10,000 to $19,999 loan balances have a repayment period of 15 years. Twenty years is allotted for those with $20,000 to $39,999 loan balances. There is a 24 year repayment term for those with $40,000 to $59,999 loan balances. <p>So, I have no idea what to do, but this is all eating away at me. So here it is: My husband and I haven had sex in over a year, probably inching closer to two years by now and I wonder if I just fooling myself/prolonging the inevitable in staying married to him. The thing is though, I love him very much. Mulberry Bags Sale Lilly Pulitzer Mulberry Bags Mulberry Floating Flowers Scarf Mulberry Handbag In Malaysia Mulberry Willow Bag <p>It is a good idea to have the vet to give the foal a check up. The vet can give an injection to protect the foal from tetanus. This is especially important if the mare has not been vaccinated recently. Watch out for sites that dramatically reduce prices on items to move excess merchandise. They generally have great deals. So snap them up as you see them advertised. <p>Is there a spreadsheet app that's geared more toward creating sortable lists of stuff? I know I can do this with Apple's Numbers app, but it feels so clunky. I don't want column "A" "B" "C" and so forth. I want to name the columns, just as the columns in iTunes are named (song, album, rating, etc). Mulberry Effie Satchel Sale Mulberry Ebay Outlet Mulberry Purse In Spanish Mulberry Outlet Store Bellingham Mulberry Bags Sale Halloween Approval did not come and BP failed to return calls for several days. When our contacts did respond, they indicated that were sent home for much needed R but were now back and ready to engage. Not deterred, we checked in with them nearly every day over the subsequent week or so until June 19th when they wrote us that they would not be proceeding.Why wouldn't they proceed? Particularly when these 'real time problems" were identified by their own teams as priorities? They said that " the agreements BP would have to enter into with Innocentive are too complex and burdensome to add to already overstretched workdays." These agreements are simple, allow us to use BP's name without InnoCentive taking on liability, and set the price of engagement at $0. One saves gas, which prices are rising rapidly. One does not have to leave home. One gets to spend more time with his family. The same goes for a gas connection. Sniff occasionally for fumes, but never light a candle or other incendiary device if you believe there may be fumes in the area, as this could cause a fire or an explosion. Check the pilot light from time to time to make sure it is lit and burning at the proper level. Mulberry Yard Sale Websites Mulberry Outlet Store Missouri Mulberry Handbags Sale Elementary Mulberry Handbags Malaysia Price Mulberry Lily Bag Pattern <p>Parramatta is also very ethnically diverse districts of NSW where you'll find people from various ethnicities living. According to recent census, the majority of the population of Parramatta are immigrants from other countries. Today, only a quarter of populaces in Parramatta were born in Australia, the rest coming from countries where English is not the first language.</p>. The last one is vitamin A. Now vitamin A is really, really well known for in topical creams such as Retin A, Renova, things like that but you can also take it orally as a vitamin pill which it also will help you reduce your pigmentation issues. It also creates certain things inside of it which disinhibits your melanin from over producing and as I said before melanin is what causes the pigmentation on your skin. <p>In selecting employment lawyers, a litigant must see to it that the lawyer he is selecting to hire possesses qualities like proficiency and knowledge in handling employment related cases. Apart from the number of years as lawyers, it is important to ascertain if they already handled similar cases before. With these qualities, one can ensure that odds in losing the case is lesser as they have experienced downfalls before and formulated solutions to prevent those overviewed mistakes from happening again.</p>. Mulberry Clutch Outlet Mulberry York Outlet Holland Mulberry Alexa Handbag Bingo Mulberry Usa Handbags At Wholesale Mulberry Yard Sale Sign <p>Without this, you cannot browse the web. Sites which you visit choose record of the data when you pop to the site so they can comprehend you. This does not by any means give you privacy to go round the web without anybody knowing your location. Follow the instructions on the package with regards to washing and cooking the rice. Finely chop some onion, garlic and tomato. Heat a saucepan and add olive oil once the saucepan is hot (make sure that the oil does not start smoking. <p>A strategy may involve one or more options in combination with the underlying security. An easy way of evaluating the basic outlook of the strategy is to determine the net deltas of all the options and the underlying security that make up the strategy. This net number is called the position delta. Mulberry Handbags Purses Kavu Mulberry Bayswater Fake Vs Real Mulberry Bags Vienna Mulberry Bayswater Bag And Bows Mulberry Outlet Uk Knitting