SE High Schools
05-04-2012, 07:33 AM
Jones College Prep

FACTS
Grade 9-12
Students ~ 825
Zone: West/Central/South
Principal: Dr.Paul J Powers
Opened: 1908 (became Jones College Prep in 1999)

RESOURCES
Jones College Prep High School Web Site (http://www.jonescollegeprep.org/) About JCP, U.S. News Gold Medal, Spring Musical, Email Newsletter, News, Announcements, Athletic Calendar, Upcoming Events, etc.
CPS Summary Page for William Jones College Prep High School (http://www.cps.edu/Schools/Pages/school.aspx?id=609678) Overview, Scorecard, Enrollment and Admissions, Progress Reports, Key Dates, etc.
Wikipedia Page for William Jones College Preparatory (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jones_College_Prep_High_School) History, Academics, Awards and Recognition, Student Publications, etc.

CONTACT
606 S State St
Chicago, Illinois 60605
Phone: (773) 534-8600
Fax: (773) 534-8625

MAPS
Location in Bing Maps (http://binged.it/J3mqaL)
Google Street View (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Jones+College+Prep+High+School&hl=en&ll=41.874553,-87.62786&spn=0.00127,0.00327&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=43.799322,107.138672&hq=Jones+College+Prep+High+School&t=m&z=19&layer=c&cbll=41.874553,-87.62786&panoid=kQzgoWYYe82CUJtrwbW2NA&cbp=12,193.54,,0,-1.85)
Bing Maps Bird's Eye View (http://binged.it/K4xnLR)

Click the button "Reply to Thread" to note changes or add additional information. Go Eagles!

Eric Fall K Dad
06-21-2012, 08:29 AM
Some info about the discussion over plans for the new and old buildings --

http://www.chicagobusiness.com/article/20120620/BLOGS02/120629987/south-loop-battles-over-who-will-get-a-new-school

HSObsessed
10-01-2012, 06:00 PM
During the teachers' strike, Jones quietly unveiled how they're going to integrate 75 neighborhood kids into Jones, starting in fall 2013, when they move into the new facility. Kids within a to-be-determined boundary can apply to a pre-law or pre-engineering program at Jones. Once they're admitted, they have to take one course per year in that area, and all the other classes will be with the Jones kids who were admitted through the regular selective enrollment process.

I still think that the citywide kids are getting somewhat shafted here in that there are no additional citywide SE spots created with the new, bigger school. The old facility housed 900 students total, and 225 were admitted each year citywide. The new facility houses 1200 students, so 300 per year will be admitted, but now it's 75 from the neighborhood, and still 225 from citywide. It will be a great re-election platform for the alderman who pushed this through, though!

http://www.skylinenewspaper.com/News/09-12-2012/Jones_Prep_plan_for_local_kids_detailed

Plus, there are still those in the area who want to use the old Jones facility for a new neighborhood high school:

http://www.reusejones.org/

HSObsessed
10-27-2012, 03:22 PM
We went to the Jones open house today. Got there at 11:15, got inside nearly 1.5 hours later, spent a lot of time shivering in the cold. But the volunteer kids were all over, ready to answer questions while everyone was in line. Then there was a 20 minute intro to the school in the auditorium, then people were let loose to self-tour by walking around the building, where most classrooms were open, and there were some teachers and lots of Jones students present (as well as some Jones parents) to answer questions. The building is in great shape, and I hope it's re-used for something by CPS and not knocked down! Principal Powers mentioned briefly that 75 spots would be available for "kids that live close by" through a pre-law or pre-engineering track, and said that more information would be available on their website in mid-November, by which I assume he meant the boundaries will be mapped out and posted. So all around, it seemed like a happy, friendly environment. The three 8th graders I toured with all said they loved it and would love to go there but when pressed for reasons why, they seemed to mostly like the downtown location. However, they also liked the student art work we saw everywhere. The new building is being finished up, is right next door, and the fall 2013 class will be the first freshmen class in the new building, which will have many more arts/theater/sports facilities, including a swimming pool.

Jones Parent
10-28-2012, 07:59 AM
HS obsessed - thanks for your write-up of Jones. I hope it's helpful. To clarify, one of the reasons kids love Jones and are not necessarily able to express why is because it's about an overall "feel" - downtown certainly being part of it.

Some "givens" that are to be expected in SE schools: Jones is a top selective school with an advanced curriculum (only honors and AP classes), has the full line up of sports, clubs and activities, and the students go to top colleges

Unique to Jones: Downtown location, high quality of visual and performing arts classes at a college prep school, unique staff and teachers look to promote their kids and the school, excellent leadership, equal opportunities for all kids to shine while working to their fullest potential, competitive sports teams especially track, mix of students both culturally and economically that enjoy a special camaraderie, block scheduling and much more.

Thanks to all that waited in line to explore a taste of the Jones community. Best of luck to you all!

HSObsessed
11-18-2012, 05:14 PM
So the latest on the Reuse Jones website seems to make it sound like they're going to try to expand the number of spots for neighborhood kids upward each year.

We DO know that the new Jones, which will open next fall, will have a special CTW program, focused on Engineering and Law. 25% of the seats will be open to children living in the neighborhood borders of Jones. The goal is to open approximately 25% seats, which translates to 75 out of 300 students - progressing this number every year with every new class.

They have also posted the boundaries of what is considered the Jones "neighborhood" for purposes of giving preference to admitting kids. It's very big, with the lake on the east, 26th St on the south, Ashland on the west and Grand on the north. However, I'm not sure many middle schoolers live within the boundaries right now, except maybe in Chinatown and Pilsen. If a lot of the young families in the South Loop, West Loop, and Fulton Market areas stay a few years, however, there will be.
http://www.jonescollegeprep.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=191233&type=d&pREC_ID=386772

Another Jones Parent
01-19-2013, 08:02 AM
Ben Joravsky wrote about Jones recently in the Chicago Reader --

http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/jones-college-prep-future-rahm-emanuel-plans/Content?oid=8425462

"How Mayor Emanuel could turn Jones high into a neighborhood school—and win my almost undying support"

What do you think?

Here's his conclusion:

I predict that if Fioretti and residents apply enough pressure, the mayor will call a press conference to announce he wants to turn Jones into a neighborhood school because it's really important to keep the middle class in Chicago—like it was his idea all along.

If things go really well, maybe CPS will even create a vocational program, like the one at the old Jones Commercial School, which, in my humble opinion, should never have been destroyed in the first place. But hey, it's never too late to try and rectify old mistakes.

HSObsessed
01-19-2013, 11:41 AM
What do I think? I think that a new neighborhood HS in the old Jones building would be hard pressed to attract enough kids to fill it. The stated boundaries would be Grand on the north, Ashland on the West, and 35th St on the south. This would mean kids whose current nabe HS is Wells, Phillips, Tilden, Juarez and Crane would now have this school as their "fall back". Most of these same kids are applying to Jones SE, Jones CTE program, Payton, Young, Westinghouse, 6 Noble HSs (including Muchin in the heart of the Loop), and Ogden IB as their first choices. The truth is that there are already enough "fall back" options out there. There's just no way that there will be 200+ kids every single year who would enroll in a new Jones neighborhood HS. Fioretti tweeted about this article that they need a new Jones nabe HS because Phillips is "too far".

HSObsessed
01-25-2013, 07:46 PM
Newest: Jones CP will take over both buildings, new and old, and expand total enrollment. Letter from the principal:

January 25, 2013

Dear Prospective Jones Parents and Students,

The number of students seeking admission to Jones College Prep and other selective enrollment high schools has grown steadily in recent years; the number of seats for incoming freshmen has not kept pace with this growth. Earlier this week it was announced that Jones will expand by merging the present building with the new facility soon to open next door.

Merging the two facilities will allow Jones to accept 425 new freshmen and expand our enrollment over the next 4 years to approximately 1700 students. Of the 425 seats, 350 will be selective enrollment and 75 will be for our new Pre-Law and Pre-Engineering Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs for students living in the vicinity of the school. The Jones expansion will provide hundreds of well-qualified Chicago students greater opportunity to attend one of the best high schools in the country.

The current Jones building will become the North Campus, and the new facility the South Campus. Between now and the opening of school next fall, the North Campus will undergo significant renovation, including the repurposing of some instructional spaces to provide additional art, physical education, and media center space. A covered walkway will link the two buildings on the ground floor level. Both buildings will serve students in grades nine through twelve.

I can assure you that our growth in enrollment will not alter the essential character and mission of Jones College Prep, as stated in our "Ideal Graduate at Graduation" vision statement. Our goal will remain to provide all our students with the best possible education in a safe and caring environment.*Our signature “Freshman Connection” and “College Knowledge” programs, as well as our Honors/ Advanced Placement curriculum and rich extra-curricular programs will continue to serve the needs of all Jones students.

After selective enrollment letters go out in February, we will be holding “Freshman Welcome” meetings during the first week of March so that applicants can learn more about the school prior to the acceptance deadline.*Specific dates and times will be included in the invitation letters from Jones.

If you have selected Jones College Prep, you can be confident that we are committed to our mission to help students develop themselves as leaders through a rigorous college prep program that focuses on educating the whole person.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at any time at 773-534-8606 or pjpowers@cps.edu.

Sincerely,

P. Joseph Powers, Ph.D.
Principal

Eric Fall K Dad
01-30-2013, 09:39 AM
Makes sense to me, no need to have two separate administrations right next to each other.

With enrollment growing to 1,700 I was curious if that would make it one of the largest schools in Chicago, but there are actually several huge schools, Lane has almost as many students as the population of the small town where I grew up!

Lane Technical High School Total Enrollment: 4,278
Kelly High School Total Enrollment: 3,155
Curie High School Total Enrollment: 3,062
Taft High School Total Enrollment: 2,578
Youth Connections Charter High School Total Enrollment: 2,507
Schurz High School Total Enrollment: 2,417
Clemente Community Academy High School Total Enrollment: 2,384

HSObsessed
01-30-2013, 03:11 PM
Yes, there are CPS high schools in size from 4,000 to only 400! Kind of crazy. Don't forget about Whitney Young, which is usually about 2,000 enrolled, and Lincoln Park HS, which is usually around 2,100. The HS I graduated from had about 1,800 and it didn't feel too big to me.

tatbartlett
12-09-2013, 10:09 AM
How many administrators would actually take time out of their schedules construct a similar response? It is one thing to speak of commitment and yet another to live it. Having recently toured Jones, I can also add that this was the most well rounded and balanced group of students I observed. Amazing school and an amazing staff.

Newest: Jones CP will take over both buildings, new and old, and expand total enrollment. Letter from the principal:

January 25, 2013

Dear Prospective Jones Parents and Students,

The number of students seeking admission to Jones College Prep and other selective enrollment high schools has grown steadily in recent years; the number of seats for incoming freshmen has not kept pace with this growth. Earlier this week it was announced that Jones will expand by merging the present building with the new facility soon to open next door.

Merging the two facilities will allow Jones to accept 425 new freshmen and expand our enrollment over the next 4 years to approximately 1700 students. Of the 425 seats, 350 will be selective enrollment and 75 will be for our new Pre-Law and Pre-Engineering Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs for students living in the vicinity of the school. The Jones expansion will provide hundreds of well-qualified Chicago students greater opportunity to attend one of the best high schools in the country.

The current Jones building will become the North Campus, and the new facility the South Campus. Between now and the opening of school next fall, the North Campus will undergo significant renovation, including the repurposing of some instructional spaces to provide additional art, physical education, and media center space. A covered walkway will link the two buildings on the ground floor level. Both buildings will serve students in grades nine through twelve.

I can assure you that our growth in enrollment will not alter the essential character and mission of Jones College Prep, as stated in our "Ideal Graduate at Graduation" vision statement. Our goal will remain to provide all our students with the best possible education in a safe and caring environment.*Our signature “Freshman Connection” and “College Knowledge” programs, as well as our Honors/ Advanced Placement curriculum and rich extra-curricular programs will continue to serve the needs of all Jones students.

After selective enrollment letters go out in February, we will be holding “Freshman Welcome” meetings during the first week of March so that applicants can learn more about the school prior to the acceptance deadline.*Specific dates and times will be included in the invitation letters from Jones.

If you have selected Jones College Prep, you can be confident that we are committed to our mission to help students develop themselves as leaders through a rigorous college prep program that focuses on educating the whole person.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at any time at 773-534-8606 or pjpowers@cps.edu.

Sincerely,

P. Joseph Powers, Ph.D.
Principal

JefferyKi
02-12-2015, 06:24 AM
Hence, they should never mis . Once filled, they are either drunk straightaway or poured into a mixture. They come in different sizes, shapes and designs. Although most people who are employed within this industry begin their c . This can be modifying the biological tissue or provide an access for viewing. Over a period of time various surgical instruments have been invented. <p>Fruit of the Loom is a classic men's tee brand. They're known for their underwear for men and women, but they also produce basic long and short sleeved tees for both, in addition to tops and tees made from different fabrics and in different styles. While not a tee, they also produce various hoodies and thicker tops for men who want something to pair with their Fruit of the Loom tee.</p>. <p>Come to think of it this has happened to me twice, the second being just this past winter. I felt a great deal of personal shame for having committed such a mistake, but my bosses stuck with me as they bore some of the blame. I knew I was 'marked' but pushed on. <p>The availability of Spy Gadgets that you would find in the market is immense. There are large numbers of gadgets that are available today, and the main purpose of these gadgets is to spy over a person or object. These are again available in several forms. <p>Hi, my name is Joy Waldinger. I'm a practicing artist, and an art education major. Today, we'll be making Native American style crafts for elementary school students. <p>I am extremely myopic and have astigmatisms in both eyes. (I'm not going to pretend I know the right terminology for all this stuff.) I had an exame a few weeks ago, took the prescription to my optician and ordered two new pair of glasses to replace the ones I have: one pair of bifocals for distance computer screen, a second pair for computer screen reading. The new distance glasses were fitted yesterday, and they were a disaster: I couldn't read three inch lettering from 15 feet.</p>. What most people here accentuated is that, they want to see big plays when they actually matter, when they turn the game around or when you are fighting from behind. The biggest flaw of your video, is that it did not tell a story. The games were won before the "big play" clips were recorded. <p>Item Inspiration. I decided I want something. Perhaps it from a blog or I just realized I had a hole. <p>i totally agree with you. And here the thing about diversity, if you think there should be more talk of this or that, then post something new. I not sure how someone can complain about lack of originality when only one person has been submitting stuff of late. nike jordan enfant handicapé (http://www.svdi.fr/layouts/lovethis/nike+5hunz1+jordan+5hunz1+enfant+5hunz1+handicapé .html) air max tn 4100 (http://www.svdi.fr/layouts/lovethis/air+5hunz1+max+5hunz1+tn+5hunz1+4100.html) air jordan jogging junior (http://www.svdi.fr/layouts/lovethis/air+5hunz1+jordan+5hunz1+jogging+5hunz1+junior.htm l) nike chaussures karston femme (http://www.svdi.fr/layouts/lovethis/nike+5hunz1+chaussures+5hunz1+karston+5hunz1+femme .html) nike site officiel udjll football (http://www.svdi.fr/layouts/lovethis/nike+5hunz1+site+5hunz1+officiel+5hunz1+udjll+5hun z1+football.html)
<p>Sat, 07 Jan 2012 08:50:13 0500Eddie Bauer high chair made for small childrenEddie Bauer high chair is well known because of its sturdiness as well as high standards. Eddie Bauer is a recognized brand that were talked about continually. The company have been creating items in excess of 90 years and being as skillful as they are, that just sound right they produce recognized as well as created goods at competitive prices. They dominate the fashion industry in not just sunglasses but also handbags, watches, shoes, wallets, jewelry etc. Prada sunglasses provide highest level of uv protection to the eyes and optimum quality when it comes to sunglass lens and frames. They have a wide range of sunglasses meant for females, males and even unisex. <p>All investments are ultimately cash to cash operations. As such, they should be judged by a single measure: the discounted value of their future cash flows. For this reason, a top down approach to investing is nonsensical. I didn't stop telling her how life was and how it can sneak up on you if your not ready. What you mention reminds me of those days and they were some goods days with her. Plus they seem to be more fun at that age. <p>7. Keep an Eye on Operating Costs During Growth Just as you continually work to maintain the quality that got you to where you are in your marketplace and customer standing, you must also remember to try to maintain your production cost perspective. When there is a venture capital injection, or a growth spurt, it easy to start to think too big and spend accordingly. <p>Some traders prefer to trade currencies other than the US Dollar, and the "cross currencies or crosses" allow them to do so. However, the "cross" markets are generally less liquid than the "majors". The three most active non USD currencies are EUR, JPY and GBP. <p>With the changing times, the perception of sunglasses being an elite thing, no more stands true. The market is now flooded with retailers, online shopping portals and popular branded companies selling wide ranges of eyewear, suiting varied tastes and pockets. There was a vacuum created for mid range sunglasses and glasses meant for sometime which led to the mushrooming of numerous online retailers and companies, who offer trendy and best quality sunglasses at affordable prices. To understand what would appeal most to non New Jerseyans, don't look to New Jerseyans en masse. Many will be clueless about this and get it upside down. Outsiders are the ones who need to understand the slogan and respond.</p>. <p>To check the flush valve leak, turn off the supply of water to the toilet. To find the shut off, face the toilet. The valve is located beneath the tank on the left side of the toilet. <p>I choose to believe there are many differences between vegetarians and vegans. Veganism is far more militant and more of a lifestyle philosophy, whereas vegetarianism is pretty much just a dietary choice. It usually a morality based dietary choice, but not one that extends into how you conduct the rest of your life like what shoes you can/cannot wear.</p>. nike free run review trackback kommentera (http://www.elporvenir.com.mx/index.php?options=com_k2&view=item&nike=nike+free+run+review+trackback+kommentera) nike zoom attero ii (http://www.elporvenir.com.mx/index.php?options=com_k2&view=item&nike=nike+zoom+attero+ii) nike online store usa (http://www.elporvenir.com.mx/index.php?options=com_k2&view=item&nike=nike+online+store+usa) nike pico 4 (http://www.elporvenir.com.mx/index.php?options=com_k2&view=item&nike=nike+pico+4) nike football boots (http://www.elporvenir.com.mx/index.php?options=com_k2&view=item&nike=nike+football+boots)

JefferyKi
02-12-2015, 06:27 AM
<p>I hate this. And I hate being all over the place for my child. (it doesn't help that my marriage is in flux. <p>Panama City Beach, is said to be the Sea Food Capitol, and is host to a collection of restaurants with an assortment of delectable menus. From informal eateries to award winning establishments, you can be confident of having an unforgettable dining experience. After a luscious meal one can be sure to find entertainment to fit every age group and taste. <p>The price tag: Generally electric guitars have a tendency to price slightly more than acoustics. They require electrical power, an guitar amp, effects pedals, a tool for adjusting a electric guitar along with other extra add ons that add styles to the sound. When compared with great quality acoustics, the cost tag is not that different, although it is all of the extra additional devices that a lot of serious guitar players end up buying that adds towards the total price.</p>. There are currently about nine million registered warcraft fans world wide. Blizzard currently contains the largest mmorpg subscriber base in the world. With that many players I'm sure there are a large portion that will be looking forward to buying WoW gold, but since these are virtual transactions how would one know whether that seller or trustable and reliable?</p>. <p>When playing billiards, you would like to see every move that your opponent is doing. Because of this, finding high quality billiard table lights is the right move to make. The light must be capable of illuminating the table whenever possible. <p>Expanding to almost every corner of the fashion industry, the Ed Hardy Brand of Christian Audigier has become very recognizable by the big names of the industry. Taking on the market for Men's Ed Hardy Underwear, Ed Hardy Women's Handbags, Ed Hardy Perfumes, Ed Hardy T shirts, Ed Hardy Caps and many more, Ed Hardy became almost a household name. Seeing our favorite celebrities wear them only adds to the big deal of Ed Hardy designs.</p>. <p>Many experts theorize that addiction is something beyond a person's control. The addict has lost all faculty of free will to suppress his or her fixation on the object being desired. Of course, the attitudes, habits, actions, and behaviors leading up to this indulgence being solidified into an addiction were all within the individual's control. <p>The necessity for digital data to be accessible from any place at any time is increasing at an extraordinary speed. By using Form Processi . Selling, buying, securing mortgage loans, dealing with property taxes, as well as renovating require the needed information prior to coming up with any sort of decision or perhaps make a case for yourself. <p>Delight in your trip more which has a great pair of driving sunglasses. Whether or not on a leisurely tour of one own town little back again roads or tearing up the highway on a extended haul road journey, a superb pair of driving sunglasses can strengthen your enjoyment and security. There are several solutions you can look for when buying out a pair of quality driving eyeglasses.</p>. Such a get together will increase the feelings of care, compassion and friendship among you and the invited people. Also, try to invite the people whom you do not get along well, as this mega celebration may help to break the ice between you and them by forgetting old differences. The guest list should ideally include family members, close friends, distant relatives, colleagues, etc. air jordan 10 net telechargement (http://www.svdi.fr/layouts/lovethis/air+5hunz1+jordan+5hunz1+10+5hunz1+net+5hunz1+tele chargement.html) air jordan 5 56 kilos (http://www.svdi.fr/layouts/lovethis/air+5hunz1+jordan+5hunz1+5+5hunz1+56+5hunz1+kilos. html) nike chaussures kawasaki quad enfant (http://www.svdi.fr/layouts/lovethis/nike+5hunz1+chaussures+5hunz1+kawasaki+5hunz1+quad +5hunz1+enfant.html) air jordan collection passion (http://www.svdi.fr/layouts/lovethis/air+5hunz1+jordan+5hunz1+collection+5hunz1+passion .html) nike air max 2014 liberty (http://www.svdi.fr/layouts/lovethis/nike+5hunz1+air+5hunz1+max+5hunz1+2014+5hunz1+libe rty.html)
<p>Since its launch in 2003, LinkedIn has been instrumental in changing the way professionals use social networking. The service is a one of a kind platform centered around businesses. LinkedIn is extremely popular and is accessible in more than 200 countries. With the solid locking arm of the screen, you can put the Polaroid at simply the right edge to watch over your kid. The compatible lens framework permits guardian position the Polaroid at any separation from infant to help you see however much as could reasonably be expected. The vast 3.5 inch color LCD screen is incorporated with a movable recieving wire and a vertical control board on its correct side. <p>You are sitting in the right hand pew looking at your soon to be daughter in law. As she begins to say her vows, she glances your way. What do you see as she looks into your eyes? Is it adoration and gratitude over becoming part of your family, or does she quickly look away, unwilling or unwanting to make eye contact with you?</p>. <p>On this special holiday, people will celebrate in various ways, some may prepare the big dinner turkey, some gather together to talk, or enjoy some Thanksgiving movies, join the parade, no matter how they celebrate, one thing will always enjoy the top priority say thanks to your family, friends and those who have ever supported you. However, stuffing your face with turkey, pumpkin pies and other desserts, giving thanks somehow seems to be the last thing people wil . It is always polite to return someones favor with a Thank You Card. <p>When you bring your new puppy home, you should ensure that there will be someone at home most of the time. The puppy should be taken outside often, at least until he is house broken. It is also important that your puppy get a lot of exercise, which will help in getting rid of any pent up energy he may have, making the puppy easier to deal with.</p>. <p>Exercise bikes can be used in a variety of ways, general riding for specified length of time, this is like going for a bike ride with out the dangers of road riding and the weather. Warm up riding you can use an exercise bike for warming up the legs before a leg workout. Also exercise bike classes, these classes are taken by an instructor, who will put you through various levels of pace, quite like a circuit training exercise with a bike.</p>. Doves are known to take care of their young. So, it holds a good chance of getting inked for this special bond. There are a variety of designs that can be made with doves, so they can be placed almost anywhere on the body. <p>Although arranging kinds subject material, [tip its best when you prepare kinds written content close to various key phrases of one net agency], slightly more crucial phrases you could have, the larger top quality the danger of having a superb site collectively Aided by the search engines, as well as other serps. For example if your on the web plan is all about doing dollars online you could use that may, several other crucial phrases may be "get the job done with home" "bring in online revenue" and many others. A valuable gadget to help you as well as your key phrases could be located, merely by keying in inside "no cost important phrase exploration resource" in types favourite internet quest motor. <p>Khulkhal Arabi . While looking for flights to Cairo online, you can also search for great variety of hotels. It allows you to get information on availability of rooms, services being offered and price. <p>Refusal to sit in strollers or shopping carts Once my son began to walk, there was no chance of ever getting him to stay in a stroller again. Same thing with shopping carts. He wants to run, jump, and climb. nike basketball jersey designer (http://www.elporvenir.com.mx/index.php?options=com_k2&view=item&nike=nike+basketball+jersey+designer) nike golf headquarters (http://www.elporvenir.com.mx/index.php?options=com_k2&view=item&nike=nike+golf+headquarters) nike air nomo (http://www.elporvenir.com.mx/index.php?options=com_k2&view=item&nike=nike+air+nomo) nike woven blazer (http://www.elporvenir.com.mx/index.php?options=com_k2&view=item&nike=nike+woven+blazer) nike elite socks for boys (http://www.elporvenir.com.mx/index.php?options=com_k2&view=item&nike=nike+elite+socks+for+boys)